Artelier is a small arts business working on projects both nationally and internationally.
Artelier is seeking a highly motivated and experienced administrator to work on a freelance basis alongside the director David Knowles. On average 8-16 hours/week (1-2 days) This is for an initial period of 6 months, but with the view for this to become a more permanent arrangement.
The role will mainly involve working in a small office in central Bristol near Gloucester Rd and there may be occasional working from home and travel.
Main duties will include:
1. Client and supplier database management 2. Email and telephone correspondence with clients and suppliers 3. Research - online 4. Marketing campaigns - email 5. General office admin and support
Pay: Negotiable. Dependant on experience. Inline with current salaries and applicant's previous roles.
1. Several years experience in an admin, marketing or sales role.
2. Experience of working in a team and for a small business or organisation.
3. Highly organised and efficient.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Bristol based or within easy reach of central Bristol and willing to travel occasionally.
6. An interest in art, design and architecture would be preferable but not essential.
7. Experience of working freelance is prefferable.
To apply, send an email and include:
1. CV - to include contact details 2. Brief covering letter explaining your suitability for the role
Deadline: All applications must be received by the 10th of June. Potentially suitable candidates will be contacted by phone and may be invited for an informal interview.