Tuesday 25 August 2015

Opportunity for Furniture Designers/Carpenters/Home Accessory Designers


Hello, 

I am a new business starting up and I am looking to collaberate with local/British carpenters/furniture designers/home accessory designers to create free standing furniture/tableware/home accessories on a Sale or Return basis or profit% arrangement. 

A little about my business: 

My business is to open a Home Boutique store in Bristol, supporting local/British tradesman, I am looking to supply furniture, tableware and accessories for the home. The market I am aiming at is mid-high end, high quality, luxury, and classic homeware. 
I have over 8 years experience within retail and I am now ready to take on the retail world myself. 
COMPETITORS MARKET: Laura Ashley 

After I have a wide range of tradesmen who wish to go ahead I will be opening up a display pop-up-shop in Bristol, this will mean I would like one item per product for display and will order in sales from interest. 
Therefore the tradesmen who want to collaborate on design or/and sell current designs to me would have to commit to a Sale or Return basis, for one item per product only or we can come to an arrangement for profit% on sales, you will also have to commit for demand on orders. (Please make me aware of turn around). 

The market I would like to stock is modern, yet classic pieces and excellent quality. 
Please let me know if you are interested and whether or not you would like to be involved with any of the above (to be approved by myself). 
If so, please send me an email along with a small portfolio that you think could fit within my store. 

Look forward to hearing from you.


Contact via Gumtree here

No comments:

Post a Comment